Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

To model is the best way to teach.

Natural Bridge Caverns

A little update we are 12 hrs from home nearing the end of great family road trip.  We had the privilege of celebrating my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary with an extended family trip to Texas. We are so blessed to have had a chance to sit back and share memories from the past.
    For me my in-laws have been the models of a Christian family.  The first time I was ever laid hands on to pray was at their home when I was 19.  I came from a church going family but my faith has been brought to a whole new level by the witness of who my in-laws are and the beliefs they have.
       This past week was a blast as when we were in Texas our oldest turned 12yrs old and all 17 of us enjoyed a day at Six flags Fiesta. My father-in-law loves trains so we spent some time at a small train museum, antiques with my mother in-law and spent some time exploring the Natural Bridge Caverns. 
   To model is the best way to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment